Waterford Credit Union ‘Waterford Treasures sponsorship’
Competition for Bishops Palace Family Lunch voucher
Terms & Condition’s
- Competition is open to Waterford Credit Union members and non-members.
- Entry to this competition can be made by uploading a selfie of yourself at either the Medieval Museum / Bishops Palace or, by filling out an entry form at our promo stand at the Medieval Museum.
- Entry open to those over 18 years of age.
- The closing Date for entries is Sunday 23rd February 2020 at 5pm.
- Winner will be announced on 24th February 2020 before close of business.
- Any person(s) featured in the selfie are uploading it onto Waterford Credit Union Facebook page at their own discretion.
- Employees of Waterford Credit Union are not eligible to enter.
- Waterford Credit Union reserve the right to determine the suitability of content uploaded onto Facebook in keeping with the ethos of the credit union.
- You must provide contact details as requested by Waterford Credit Union on the competition entry form filled out at the Museum.
- Under Data Protection regulations, all entries received at our promotion stand in the Museum will be destroyed after a 12-month period. If you complete the entry form you are giving Waterford Credit Union permission to contact you regarding our products and services during 2020.
- Should you wish to withdraw your entry, please contact AnnMarie at email@example.com.