John Hume Combined Credit Unions Scholarship
Applicable to 1st Year Students at School of Business, WIT
John Hume Scholarship – what is it?
Waterford Credit Union and St. Dominic Credit Union have joined forces to offer one lucky student €1,000 per year of any degree course they undertake in the Business School at Waterford Institute of Technology.
Closing date for applications: 20th September 2021
Rules & Conditions 2021
To be considered for this Scholarship you must satisfy all of the following:
- The applicant or his/her parent / guardian must be a member of one of the Credit Unions listed below on or before 1st September 2021.
- Applications are open to first year undergraduate students of any course of the Business School at Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Selection of successful candidate will take place following completion of First Year exams.
- Latest date for application is 20th September 2021.
- The value of the Scholarship will be €1000 per year for the duration of the degree paid in two moieties annually.
- Scholarship payments will be made on the basis that the successful recipient satisfies all normal course regulations.
- The sponsors decision is final and they reserve the right to amend or substitute this Sponsorship.
- Details of winner will be published and the recipient must make themselves available for promotional purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant to ensure that all information is correct and up-to-date.
Participating Credit Unions:
Waterford Credit Union Limited
St. Dominic Credit Union Limited