Current Account from Waterford Credit Union
Waterford Credit Union are excited to announce the launch of our new Current Account and Debit Card. The Current Account service will provide a real choice for our members day-to-day money needs. Members will be able to operate a full-service current account, that is separate from their savings or loan accounts. The Debit Card gives instant access to money in your current account through a globally accepted debit card, a secure app and online portal with mobile functionality – so Waterford CU is always with you no matter where you are in the world.
Nevertheless, your account will continue to be delivered and managed by our friendly staff. You can still drop in or call anytime.
Waterford Credit Union will be a real and beneficial alternative to your bank but, we promise to never lose our personal touch.
- Easy to sign up
- Same friendly service
- Transparent fees
- Globally accepted debit card
- Contactless payment
- Instant access to your money
- Instore, online or at ATM’s
- Salary deduction/bill payment
- Overdraft for unexpected expenses
- Cash back available
How to sign up?
- Members can apply for their card in either office.
- Details can be viewed here:
- Current Account / Debit Card / Overdraft / Student & Senior Accounts / Payment instructions. Details can be viewed here:
- If you need to get in contact regarding a lost or stolen debit card or you are suspicious of a transaction on your debit card account please call 051-861600.
Fees/Charges & Tips for Users:
Terms and Conditions
Lost or Stolen Debit Card | Suspicious Transaction