Current Account from Waterford Credit Union
Sign-up before 30th November 2020 for your chance to WIN €200 lodged onto your new card!
Waterford Credit Union are excited to announce the launch of our new Current Account and Debit Card. The Current Account service provides a real choice for members day-to-day money needs. Members can now operate a full-service current account, which is separate from your savings or loan accounts. The Debit Card gives instant access to money in your current account through a globally accepted debit card, a secure app and online portal with mobile functionality. Waterford CU is always with you no matter where you are in the world!
Nevertheless, your account will continue to be delivered and managed by our friendly and professional staff. You also have the option to call or drop in at anytime.
Waterford Credit Union – a real and beneficial alternative to your bank but, we promise to never lose our personal touch.
- Easy to sign up
- Same friendly service
- Transparent fees (concessions available)
- Globally accepted debit card
- Contactless payment
- Instant access to your money
- Instore, online or at ATM’s
- Salary deduction/bill payment
- Overdraft for unexpected expenses
- Cash back available
- Priceless Ireland
How to sign up?
- Members can sign up online (once registered) by clicking here
- Alternatively, you may do so in-branch at Parnell Street, Upper Grange or Tramore.
- To register online please click https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/MemberRegister.aspx?cuid=10
Introducing Current Account brochure
- Details can be viewed here:
Lost or Stolen Debit Card | Suspicious Transaction
- If you need to get in contact regarding a lost or stolen debit card or you are suspicious of a transaction on your debit card account please call our ‘Credit Union Card Services’ team on 01 693 3333
Current Account & Debit Card T&C’s
Please click here
Further Information & Support
- For full details on T&Cs and Fees/Charges please visit currentaccount.ie